Thursday 14 November 2013

[Gays] Jake Cruise - Scott Campbell and Jake


Release Year: 2011
Studio: Jake Cruise
Cast: Scott Campbell
Video language: English

My newest fuck buddy, Scott Campbell, has a shy smile but all his other features told me he was anything but shy. Of course I'm a sharing type of guy so when I unzipped his jeans and pulled them down to knee level, I paused long enough to give you a long, lingering look at his bubble butt and nearly-hard cock. The combination of sucking his nipples and stroking that beautiful dick soon gave both of us boners. Scott appreciates hot oral action and I loved every second of sucking and being sucked. Our sex was an awesome blend of intimacy and uninhibited play. You can probably tell how sweet his ass was to eat out and thrust my cock into. I threw caution to the wind as you can tell by my moans of ecstasy! By the way, Scott's cum load that was shot into my left eye? The doctor says I should have my vision back in a day or two!








No comments:

Post a Comment