Sunday 30 June 2013

[Gay Unusual] Jake Cruise - Jon Sylvanwood Massaged


Release Year: 2011
Studio: Jake Cruise
Cast: Jon
Video language: English

It's always a turn-on before massaging a hot guy to watch him stretch and flex in nothing but a towel, especially a young stud like Jon. I was already getting hard as I walked alongside the table and saw his hairy legs and ass on display. But I decided to take this one nice and slow. I oiled up Jon's back and shoulders before moving down to his lower body. I licked and fingered that hairy hole before reaching down and pulling his growing cock into my mouth, but only for a few seconds. Once I knew he was sexually aroused, I went back to the Swedish massage. When he slowly turned over, I got a close-up look at that beautiful chest and tight stomach. More oil, more light moves with my fingers and tongue, more build-up to the climax. Finally, as Jon's cock swelled to its full 8 plus inches, I went down on him, stopping only briefly to suck his balls or stroke him. Good things cum to those who wait, as you're about to see.








No comments:

Post a Comment