Wednesday 2 September 2015

[Gays] Mormon Boyz - Elder Brown evaluation


Studio: Mormon Boyz
Video language: English

Bishop Stevenson was pushed over the edge during Elder Brown's evaluation. What was supposed to be a standard missionary evaluation got much more interesting with the unintentional induction of a young Elder into the Order.

Customarily, the presiding priesthood leader conducts all evaluations of young elders who are called to the mission home. This week, the mission president was accompanying the stake presidency at a regional conference, leaving Bishop Stevenson and Videnti Olsen behind to fulfill this duty.

I'm not at all surprised by Bishop Stevenson's reaction to Elder Brown. The curious young man is adorably innocent–adorable because he's simultaneously quite naughty.

Had I been in the Bishop's shoes, I'm not sure I would have stopped at just inducting him into The Order.

In fact, right after the boy arrived in the mission home, I kept finding reasons why Elder Brown should take his clothes off.

For example, the day we met he had just gotten off a very long bus ride…and clearly he needed to join me in the mission home's shower/sauna room.

Then yesterday he was complaining about abdominal pain. I volunteered to take time out of my busy schedule to have the young man drop his pants and lift his shirt so I could inspect his torso. The moment his pants dropped and his hard dick bobbed upwards, it was clear that he was finding just as many reasons to get undressed for his priesthood leaders, as we were finding reasons to undress him.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:41
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 125kbps





File size: 306.0 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment