Thursday 26 November 2015

[Gays] SeducedStraightGuys - Brendon and Neil HJ



For ages people have been requesting from me scenes with two straight guys doing stuff to each other. I have always avoided this, as this is a site about straight guys, not guys who have sex with other guys. Well I found two straight guys who would be willing to do it...... for a price. I tried my usual way of getting guys, but was having no luck, so I decided to place an add in the local rag to see what I would get. I had dozens of phone calls from all sorts of guys, from an old man to two young twinks, even a dwarf applied. Then, a few days after I placed the add, I got a call from a guy with an English accent, Neil. I went down the coast to interview him. When I got there his girlfriend answered the door, good sign I thought. I first told them that I was looking for guys to do solo shoots for a certain amount of money, then I hit him with an even greater offer, twice the price to jerk off another guy while he jerked him off. There where a thousand questions and I must have answered them correctly, because they said he would be willing to do it, his girlfriend had just one condition, that she could be there during the filming. I agreed. A number of days later, I received another call from another guy, Brendon. We arranged to meet in town, as he was at a local pub sinking some beers. I went into town to meet him at a specified location but couldn't find him anywhere, so I figured he was just some guy jerking me around. About 5 minutes after I left, he called me up asking where I was, I told him I had been there but couldn't see him anywhere, so we arranged to meet again, this time on a street corner near the pub he was at. I came around the corner and there he was, in a red pair of shorts and black singlet, with muscles bulging. He jumped into my car and we went off to a quiet location along the beach. I told him what I was after, and the whole deal with another guy, luckily for me he was desperate for cash, and agreed to do it. I wasn't too sure about doing this shoot by myself, as there where three of them and only one of me, so that night with the help of my boyfriend we took off in opposite directions and picked them all up. I went south to pick up Neil and his girlfriend, while my other half went north to pick up Brendon. We meet up at a warehouse that a mate of ours had been leasing and was in the process of vacating. It's a bit different than where I normally film the guys, but the opportunity to use it was there, so I grabbed it. What happened once we all got there, well, your just going to have to watch the videos.
Brendon (left in top picture) - 26, unemployed guy who does a fare bit of travelling around the country picking up work as he goes. He was rather placid (had been drinking) when I interviewed him and when I put the deal to him he was more interested in how much I was going to pay to do that than what was actually involved.
Neil (right in top picture) - 22, unemployed. Neil and his girlfriend had just moved over from the west coast of Australia, They where living in an old Queenslander with hardly any furniture, and where very in need of some cash. There where heaps of questions from these two, mostly from the girlfriend.

Format: avi
Duration: 39:50
Video: 480x320, DivX 5, 839kbps
Audio: 125kbps





File size: 285.2 MB



No comments:

Post a Comment