Thursday 31 March 2016

[Gay Solo] BR-Blake Davis


Video language: English

There's a parade of sexy hung guys turning up for shoots here in Melbourne. The latest new guy to join our crew is 18 year old hottie Max Gatling. Max was visiting from Queensland last week when he met up with Zac and his camera here in Melbourne. Max had heard about the site through some of his mates who have previously stripped on camera with us. So he got in touch with me to find out a bit more about how the shoots work. When I saw his personal photos I knew that I wanted to get him in front of the camera. Unfortunately I was tied up at the time so Zac was the lucky one to get to meet and shoot with this hunk. Max has got a rocking hot body. But wait until you see the size of that uncut dick when he works it up. I'll say it now... Max Gatling is HUGE! Mac shows you just how big he is by wrapping both hands around his fat sausage. Max is totally hot. I can't wait to shoot with him some more over this coming summer.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:41
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1752kbps
Audio: 184kbps





File size: 152.0 MB



No comments:

Post a Comment