Thursday 30 June 2016

[Gay Solo] DylanLucas - Marco Nanni Jerks Off For You!


Release Year: 2013
Studio: DylanLucas
Cast: Marco Nanni
Genres: Freshmen, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Tattoos.
Video language: English

Marco is a friend of mine who I met a couple of years ago. We don't see each other much but during the last heatwave we ended up at the same beach cook-out of some friends of ours. We had a great time talking and when I told him what I was up to these days he totally wanted to be on the website. Marco's body is insane, so ripped and what a great ass! I hope Marco makes it over again because I have some great ideas on what I want to happen! Enjoy 'Marco Nanni jerks off for you!'

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4704kbps
Audio: 109kbps





File size: 452.1 MB



No comments:

Post a Comment