Tuesday 25 April 2017

[Gay Solo] RandyBlue - Diego Fuentez



Okay, who hasn't taken a sideways glance at a hot guy at the gym? You look around, careful that nobody notices as you linger a little too long, watching his bulging muscles move beneath that tight, smooth skin. Just wishing that he's strip off that sweaty tank top, or that you would end up in the shower stall next to him when you both hit the lockers at the end of your workout. Wouldn't it be great to be able to watch him work out his muscles and then his rock hard cock? And maybe grab your own while you're at it? Well, this whole scenario popped into my head when I saw Diego working out at my gym. I guess I stared a little too long because after a few minutes he looked right at me and smiled. I was so embarrassed but he came over and introduced himself. He said it happens all the time and doesn't bother him, in fact, he kind of gets off on it. That's all I needed to hear. I told him about the site and invited him out to dinner. I figured if he liked it when guys watched him at the gym then he'd love posing for pics that will be seen by tons of horny guys. He admitted that he'd thought about it before and said he would love to. He was very comfortable in front of the camera, working his muscles with that sexy look of determination across his incredibly handsome face. Once he strips his shirt off and lets his fingers lightly graze his erect nips you're hooked. It's obvious he puts a lot of work into his body and he likes to enjoy it. Working his hands over those bulging muscles, he works his way down to his stiff member and shoots a nice hearty load.


Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:54
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1000kbps
Audio: 21kbps





File size: 128.0 MB



No comments:

Post a Comment